Waterstone Traditional 3100 Wall Mount Potfiller w/Lever Handle Features:
The Waterstone Traditional 3100 Wall Mount Potfiller w/Lever Handle is available in solid brass construction. The faucet is designed to be wall-mounted.
- 1/4 turn ceramic disk valve cartridge
- Solid brass construction
- Lever handle
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate
- Aerated stream
- 22" reach
- Check valve to prevent water run-out
- Stub-out connection 1/2" NPT
- Swings and folds flat to wall when not in use
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 9, ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1, and CALGreen
- Certified to AB1953 Standard for California and Vermont
- 100% Made in the USA
* Many Waterstone brand faucets are in stock, but a few styles and finishes are made to order with a lead time of 3 to 4 weeks from date of purchase to delivery. Polished brass has a lead time of 8-12 weeks.
* Each of these beautiful and unique faucets is created and produced for you and your home. Waterstone takes time to craft, produce, and perfect these faucets to your specifications and finish requirements. We are sure that you will be pleased with these faucets and accessories. Because of the unique nature of these items, they cannot be returned once they have been ordered or produced. Should you cancel the production of your Waterstone faucet or accessory after the order has been placed, there will be a non-refundable 25% order cancellation fee based on the price of the item being cancelled. This fee cannot be used for other purchases. To avoid these fees, please feel free to call us prior to placing your order if you have questions about the products or finishes at 1-877-335-3339.
New Black Nickel Finish Comparison
Traditional 3100 Potfiller w/Lever Handle Dimensions and SpecificationsTraditional 3100 Potfiller w/ Lever Handle Installation InstructionsAB1953 Certification