The Aquatec 5513-1E01-J606 Pump is used to either draw water from a holding tank and pressurize it, or boost pressure from a low pressure source. Although designed to operate intermittently, many 550 versions can run continuously for several hours at a time.
These pumps can be operated either in demand mode (pressure switch controlled) or in delivery mode (controlled by external power switching device). If needed, an integral bypass can be used to limit pressure. This pump features a 5-chamber construction.
This pump has been independently tested and certified against NSF/ANSI Standard 58.
Made in the USA.
The Aquatec 5513-1E01-J606 has been proudly manufactured in the USA.
Aquatec 5513-1E01-J606 Demand Pump Benefits:
- Unparalleled performance, efficiency
- Whisper quiet at lower flows
- Chemically resistant versions
Aquatec 5513-1E01-J606 Demand Pump Features:
- Closed impervious diaphragm
- Independent symmetrical valves
- Highest structural integrity
- Engineered composite plastics
- Corrosion resistant metal
- Pressure switch and transducer options