Viqua IHS12-D4 Ultraviolet Water Purification and Filter System Powered by UVMax
The Viqua IHS12-D4 ultraviolet water system provides a point-of-entry water treatment system with both disinfection and filtration. The Viqua IHS12-D4 is a compact unit that incorporates the Viqua D4 disinfection system and two filter housings, all on the same installation bracket.
- Viqua IHS12-D4 System comes complete with a 3/4" FNPT inlet/outlet connection
- This modular system, incorporating the Viqua controller, is ideal for any application requiring a high flow rate in a compact space.
- The Viqua controller provides constant output current and a universal power input (100-240V/50-60Hz), as well as visually displaying remaining lamp life and total days of operation.
- Viqua IHS12-D4 system comes packaged in a water-tight case and is fully CSA and CE compliant.
- Viqua -HO coated, high-output, low-pressure germicidal UV lamps are used to provide an economical way of treating water requiring a 99.99% reduction in bacteria and viruses
- Comes with two housings:
230V systems are shipped with 2-prong continental European (CEE-7/7) 2 pin with ground "Schuko" power cord.
The IHS12-D4 is manufactured with a polished, 304 stainless steel axial flow reactor. Quality is evident throughout the Viqua platform ranging from domed quartz sleeves with fire-polished ends to seamless connections. Viqua IHS12-D4 UV Lamp change is easily accomplished without interrupting the water flow, or having to drain the reactor and the over-molded connector can be removed without any additional tools.Viqua IHS12-D4 Ultraviolet Water System Owners Manual