Culligan ISH-200 Shower Filter Features:
- Polished chrome plated polypropylene
- Features Level 2 extra filtration
- KDF filter removes up to 97% chlorine
- Reduces scale, rust, sediment, odor, sulfur and other impurities
- The Culligan ISH 200 shower filter attaches easily to standard 1/2" shower heads
- Quick and easy shower filter installation – no tools required
- Special design does not shorten the height of your current shower head
- Includes: ISH-200 shower filter, (1) WHR-140 replacement filter, installation instructions, Teflon tape and water filter cartridge reminder sticker
Culligan Shower Filter Specifications:
- KDF replacement filter life: 6 months or 10,000 gallons
- Flow rate: 2.5 gallons per minute
- Temperature range: 40 - 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pressure range: 30 - 125 pounds per square inch
- Filter media: kinetic degradation fluxion (KDF)
ISH-200 Culligan ISH-200 Chlorine Shower Filter Installation Instructions:
Installs on standard ½-inch threaded shower arm.
- Remove existing shower head from shower arm. Set shower head aside.
- Wrap three layers of Teflon tape around the threads of the shower arm. (Teflon tape included.)
- Attach Culligan Shower Filter to the shower arm by hand. Screw on the shower filter until the filter is secure (approximately three revolutions). DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN. (If your shower arm is too short you can remove the cartridge and then screw the filter cap onto the shower arm. Once the filter cap is in place you can replace the cartridge.)
- Wrap three layers of Teflon tape onto the threads of the Culligan Shower Filter.
- Install your shower head and hand-tighten.
- Flush the cartridge for 5 minutes to remove all carbon fines.