Viqua H Plus Monitored Ultraviolet Water System Powered by UVMax 39 gpm
The Viqua H Plus disinfection water system eliminates the concern over harmful bacteria, virus and microorganisms in drinking water. It's compact design, simple installation, and low cost of operation are ideal for a small to medium size home.
Please note that the difference between the 120V and 230V Viqua H Plus is simply the power cord. If you are in the U.S.A. you will not need the 230V. The 120V has the standard 3-pronged cord, whereas the 230V comes with the Continental European power cord (CEE 7/7).
- Type 316 stainless steel reactor
- Viqua H Plus UV purification water system has color coded plug and play connections
- UV intensity monitor with diagnostic test
- CoolTouch fan
- Flow Rate: 39 gpm
- Inlet/Outlet: Combo 1.25" NPT, 1" MPT
- Voltage: 120-240V (50-60Hz)
- Chamber Material: 316L SST
- Power Consumption: 160 watts
- Chamber Dimensions: 30.7" x 3.9"
- 120 Volt: Standard 3-pronged power cord
- 230 Volt: European 2-pronged power cord (CEE7/7)
This system is compatible with the 602855 Trojan Lamp
and the 602975 Quartz Sleeve
. For any necessary system replacements, the UV Lamp/Quartz Sleeve Combo Kit for H Plus
includes:Viqua H Plus Owners Manual
Also Compatible With:
|Trojan UVMax Lamps & Accessories
||H Plus, 400-650652