3M™ SGP195BN-T Espresso Filtration System 5617602 Features:
3M™ SGP195BN-T Espresso Filtration System Specifications3M™ SGP195BN-T Espresso Filtration System Instructions
- The SGP195BN-T Filter System was formerly labeled as Aqua-Pure SGP195BNT.
- For use with inlet water with 150 ppm (9gpg) hardness
- System includes a head assembly, integral mounting bracket, and single cartridge filter
- Great tasting water for espresso with reduced hardness and chlorine taste and odor
- Reduces calcium & magnesium ions, TDS, alkalinity, CTO & Bitterness
- FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant
- Increased lifetime and capacity from a built-in bypass that allows 25% of inlet water to pass through untreated
- Patented*valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with 1/4turn, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridgechange-outs
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs
- Filter cartridges are o-ring seal type
- Cartridge body is constructed from high-impact polypropylene.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out
- Filter cartridges requires no pre-activation
3M™ Water Filtration Products is formerly known as CUNO Incorporated. CUNO Incorporated was previously divided into CUNO Food Service, Aqua-Pure, and CUNO OCS.