3M™ ESP114-T Espresso Filtration System 5617609 Features:
3M™ ESP114-T Espresso Filtration System Specifications3M™ ESP114-T Espresso Filtration System Instructions
- The ESP114-T Filter System was formerly labeled as Aqua-Pure ESP114T
- System includes a head assembly, integral mounting bracket, and single cartridge filter
- Great tasting water for espresso with reduced hardness and chlorine taste and odor
- Reduced hard scale formation on the heating coils by the reduction of calcium and magnesium ions results in improved energy efficiency and reduced downtime and expensive service calls
- FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant
- Patented* valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with 1/4 turn, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs
- Filter cartridges are o-ring seal type
- Cartridge body is constructed from high-impact polypropylene.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out
- Filter cartridges requires no pre-activation
3M™ Water Filtration Products is formerly known as CUNO Incorporated. CUNO Incorporated was previously divided into CUNO Food Service, Aqua-Pure, and CUNO OCS.