NOTE:3M is going through name some changes of how they name their products. Item number 55602-01 has been discontinued, and 3M is recommending the Aqua-Pure 55602-22 as its replacement. Please be aware that the 55602-22 may have a different packaging than you are used too, but this item is 100% compatible in both functionality and certification.
3M CFS717 High Turbidity 1/4" NPT - 5 mic Water Filter 55602-01, Features:
Reduces Sediment, Scale & CTO for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting beverages. Its compact in-line design provides convenient point-of-use filtration in tight space applications.
- Built in time release scale inhibitor
- Sanitary design, requiring no contact with the media during filter change-out
- High impact rigid polypropylene construction
Cuno 3M CFS717, Specifications:
- Reduces: Chlorine, Taste, Odor, Sediment & Scale
- Certifications: NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- Capacity: 1,500 gallons or 6 months
- Connections: 1/4" NPT (1/4" flared connections included)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Micron Rating: Nominal 0.5
CFS717 55602-01, Alternate Part Numbers:
3M CFS717 Coffee & Tea Water Filter Specifications3M CFS717 Coffee & Tea Water Filter Instructions3M CFS717 Coffee & Tea Water Filter Data
- 3M Part Number: 70020007509
- Alternate UPC # 016145073724 & 016145717017
- For use in the Bunn Easy Clear In-Line ED-17-TL
*3M™ Water Filtration Products is formerly known as CUNO Incorporated. CUNO Incorporated was previously divided into CUNO Food Service, Aqua-Pure, and CUNO OCS.