3M™ ICE190-S Ice Filtration System Features:
The 3M Ice Filtration System provides high quality water for ice machines through the process of reducing the effects of sediment and chlorine, and also protects against bacteria and cysts.
- The ICE190-S System was formerly labeled as Aqua-Pure ICE190-S.
- Revolutionary IMPACTechnology dual zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide unsurpassed throughput and cartridge life.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction
- Certified by NSF Standard 42 and/or CFR-21 compliant
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates.
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine for equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.
- For Low Flow Cubers to 1,450 lbs, High Flow Cubers to 1,000 lbs, or Flakers to 2,400 lbs
Save electricity and boost your ice production volume with the compatible ChillTech Heat Exchanger
3M™ ICE190-S Specifications3M™ ICE190-S Additional Installation & Replacement information
3M™ Water Filtration Products is formerly known as CUNO Incorporated. CUNO Incorporated was previously divided into CUNO Food Service, Aqua-Pure, and CUNO OCS.