3M™ BEV140 Cold Beverage Water Filtration System Features:
3M BEV140 Cold Beverage Water Filtration System SpecificationsInstallation Instructions for Single Cartridge Systems
- The BEV140 Filter System was formerly labeled as Aqua-Pure BEV140.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media.
- For Single High Flow Carbonator Dispensers under standard water conditions.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneouslly shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble free cartridge change outs without the need to shut off the incoming feed water.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals.
3M™ Water Filtration Products is formerly known as CUNO Incorporated. CUNO Incorporated was previously divided into CUNO Food Service, Aqua-Pure, and CUNO OCS.