Water Pressure Gauge 160 PSI, 1/4" MPT, 2.5" Plastic Dial, Lower Mount, SS Case
This bottom mount pressure gauge is glycerin filled and features a stainless steel case, making it suitable for use in applications where vibration or corrosion are a concern. The 1/4" MPT brass thread is lead free so the gauge can be used in potable water systems.
FWS Pressure Gauges Specification Sheet
- Stem: Brass
- Lens: Clear acrylic
- Face Diameter: 2.5"
- Connection: 1/4" MPT
- Mount Type: Lower Mount
- Case: 304 Stainless steel
- Pressure Rating: 0 - 160 PSI
- Temperature Rating: 0 - 140º F
- Connection: center back mount
- Internals: Brass
- Suitable for use in high vibration and high corrosion applications