Waterstone "Hunley" Filter Faucet 1900HC Series Hot/Cold Drinking Water Faucet Features:
The Waterstone "Hunley" Filter Faucet 1900HC Series Hot/Cold Drinking Water Faucet is available in either solid brass or stainless steel construction. The filter faucet is compatible with reverse osmosis and filtration systems.
- Integrated vent system for use with hot tanks (on vented faucets only)
- Built-in hot water pressure relief
- For use in conjunction w/kitchen, prep and bar faucets
- Filter faucet compatible w/reverse osmosis and filtration systems
- Solid brass or stainless steel construction
- All mounting hardware is included
- 1/4 turn ceramic disk valve cartridges
- Lever handles
- 1.1 gpm maximum flow rate
- 360 degree maximum flow rate
- 1/4" compression connection
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 9, ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1, CALGreen and ADA
- 100% Made in the USA
* Many Waterstone brand faucets are in stock, but a few styles and finishes are made to order with a lead time of 3 to 4 weeks from date of purchase to delivery. Polished brass has a lead time of 8-12 weeks.
* Each of these beautiful and unique faucets is created and produced for you and your home. Waterstone takes time to craft, produce, and perfect these faucets to your specifications and finish requirements. We are sure that you will be pleased with these faucets and accessories. Because of the unique nature of these items, they cannot be returned once they have been ordered or produced. Should you cancel the production of your Waterstone faucet or accessory after the order has been placed, there will be a non-refundable 25% order cancellation fee based on the price of the item being cancelled. This fee cannot be used for other purchases. To avoid these fees, please feel free to call us prior to placing your order if you have questions about the products or finishes at 1-877-335-3339.
Note: This Waterstone hot water faucet is not compatible with Insinkerator products.
New Black Nickel Finish ComparisonWaterstone Hunley 1900 Technical SpecificationsWaterstone Hunley 1900 Installation InstructionsAB1953 Certification
Waterstone Hunley 1900 Series Hot/Cold Filtered Water FaucetNOTE: Finishes are representational only and may vary with different computer monitors
CAUTION:HOT LEVER IS NOT MARKED "HOT" OR COLOR CODED.
HOT LEVER DOES NOT SELF CLOSE.