Waterstone "Hampton" Filter Faucet 1250H Series Hot Only Drinking Water Faucet w/Cross Handle Features:
The Waterstone "Hampton" Filter Faucet 1250H Series Hot Only Drinking Water Faucet w/Cross Handle is available in solid brass construction. The filter faucet is compatible with reverse osmosis and filtration systems.
- Integrated vent system for use with hot tanks (on vented faucets only)
- Built-in hot water pressure relief
- Filter faucet for use in conjunction w/kitchen, prep and bar faucets
- Compatible w/reverse osmosis and filtration systems
- All mounting hardware is included
- 360 degree swivel spout w/lever handle
- Solid brass construction
- 1/4 turn ceramic disk valve cartridge
- Cross handle
- 1.1 gpm maximum flow rate
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 9, ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1, and CALGreen
- 100% Made in the USA
* Many Waterstone brand faucets are in stock, but a few styles and finishes are made to order with a lead time of 3 to 4 weeks from date of purchase to delivery. Polished brass has a lead time of 8-12 weeks.
* Each of these beautiful and unique faucets is created and produced for you and your home. Waterstone takes time to craft, produce, and perfect these faucets to your specifications and finish requirements. We are sure that you will be pleased with these faucets and accessories. Because of the unique nature of these items, they cannot be returned once they have been ordered or produced. Should you cancel the production of your Waterstone faucet or accessory after the order has been placed, there will be a non-refundable 25% order cancellation fee based on the price of the item being cancelled. This fee cannot be used for other purchases. To avoid these fees, please feel free to call us prior to placing your order if you have questions about the products or finishes at 1-877-335-3339.
Note: This Waterstone Hot Water Faucet is not
compatible with Insinkerator products.