Waterstone "Annapolis" Filter Faucet 1100HC Series Hot/Cold Drinking Water Faucet w/Lever Handle Features:
The Waterstone "Annapolis" 1100HC Filter Faucet is available in solid brass construction. The faucet is compatible with reverse osmosis and filtration systems.
- Integrated vent system for use with hot tanks (on vented faucets only)
- Built-in hot water pressure relief
- Filter faucet for use in conjunction w/kitchen, prep and bar faucets
- Compatible w/reverse osmosis and filtration systems
- All mounting hardware is included
- 360° swivel spout w/lever handle
- Solid brass construction
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 9, ASMEA112.18.1, and CSA B125.1 and CALGreen
- 100% Made in the USA
* Many Waterstone brand faucets are in stock, but a few styles and finishes are made to order with a lead time of 3 to 4 weeks from date of purchase to delivery. Polished brass has a lead time of 8-12 weeks.
Note: This Waterstone Hot Water Faucet is not
compatible with Insinkerator products.Waterstone Annapolis Drinking Water Faucet Technical SpecificationsAB1953 Certification
|CAUTION:|HOT LEVER IS NOT MARKED "HOT" OR COLOR CODED.
HOT LEVER DOES NOT SELF CLOSE.
Faucets with added features: MT540
New Black Nickel Finish ComparisonChillers
are also available to deliver instant chilled or hot water.