Tank Pressure Gauge
Over time, the bladder of your tank will lose air pressure. This will cause your system to operate incorrectly. Use a Tank Pressure Gauge to monitor the air pressure in your RO bladder tank.
- Measures from 0 to 20 psi (pounds per square inch)
- Measures in 1/2 psi increments
- Pocket Clip Pen Style
How to use the RO Tank Gauge to test your tank precharge:
- Turn FEED supply OFF.
- Remove air valve cap (top, bottom or side of tank)
- Drain RO Tank completely. It may be necessary to add air to tank to drain completely.
- Test tank pressure
- Restore the correct empty tank air charge to 7 psi (use bicycle pump or other suitable pump). If water remains in the tank after air is pumped into the air valve, the diaphragm or bladder is likely ruptured and the entire tank (or replaceable bladder, if applicable) needs to be replaced