Aquatec Permeate Pump ERP-1000 Features:
Powered by hydraulic energy from brine water usually lost to the drain (i.e. no electricity required), the Aquatec Permeate Pump pushes more purified water into the storage tank, reducing membrane back pressure, therefore maximizing available feed pressure. This pump dramatically improves the membranes production, reducing waste-water by 80% or more. Basically, if an R.O. system requires 10 gallons of tap water to produce 1 gallon of pure water (10:1), the Permeate Pump should reduce this ratio below 3:1.
- No electricity required, powered only by hydraulic energy normally lost to drain
- Improves water quality by insuring membrane efficiency
- Improves membrane life, prevents “TDS creep"
- Decreases product tank “fill time" by up to 65%
- Reduces drain waste-water by up to 80%
- Increases product tank pressure (up to 95% of feed pressure)
- For all membranes rated 10 - 120 GPD
- Effective for inlet water pressures as low as 30 PSI
- Compact size for easy installation
- OPTIONAL install kit includes (2) 1/4" stem elbows, (2) self-tapping mounting screws and 4' of 1/4" OD LLDPE tubing
Permeate Pumps can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure, then shut the system down when the tank reaches capacity, removing the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve. Permeate pumps also deliver faster R.O. water production, higher delivery pressures, superior water quality, and extended filter/membrane capacity.
The ERP-1000 can easily be retrofitted to upgrade existing R.O. systems.
The ERP-1000 is the same as the CUNO 3M Part# 89-1331202 for the SGLP RO System.
Aquatec ERP-1000 Permeate Pump information
Aquatec ERP-1000 Permeate Pump Specifications
Aquatec ERP-1000 Permeate Pump Installation
Also Compatible With:
|Cuno 3M ScaleGARD LP & FlashGARD HP