HM Digital AP-1 AquaPro Water Quality Tester
HM Digital introduces its new AquaPro series, a line of handheld TDS/EC meters with a sleek design that's perfect for today's modern kitchen. The AquaPro digital water testers are the next generation for today's tech-savvy and health-conscience consumer.
HM Digital AP-1 AquaPro Water Quality Tester Specifications
- Measures total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Water-resistant housing
- Measurement range: 0-5000 ppm
- Digital calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory calibrated: the AquaPro is calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap and batteries
- Comes in a retail-oriented package