Water Factory Systems SQC4 Reverse Osmosis System 04-063 Features:
Reverse osmosis (RO) is the leading technology for removing suspended and dissolved matter and contaminants from drinking water. The SQC Systems combine premium depth filters with high performance carbon and a reverse osmosis membrane for unsurpassed performance in eliminating unwanted contaminants from drinking water. It is designed for heavily chlorinated water supplies.
The SQC4 incorporates the following technologies:
NOTE: some filters provide multiple functions
The SQC4 (04-063) Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems effectively reduces:
- 5 micron particulate pre-filter –Removes dirt, sediment, sand and other physical particles. Part# 47-55702
- Granulated activated carbon pre-filter – Reduces chemicals, such as chlorine, that may be in your water supply. Part# 47-55704
- Reverse osmosis – Reduces 93%-98% of dissolved mineral salts and other contaminates in your potable water supply. Also removes microscopic particles such as bacterial cysts, algae, toxic metals (lead, mercury and arsenic). Part#66-4706
- Carbon post-filter - A polishing process that removes tastes and odors from the water. Part# 47-55710
WARRANTY: All SQC4 reverse osmosis units are backed with a 10-year factory warranty to be free of defects and material workmanship. The reverse osmosis membrane is warranted for two full years, which is twice what the competition has to offer!
- The disposable filter cartridges MUST be replaced every 12 months, at the rated capacity or sooner, if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs.
- The RO membrane and pleated filter MUST be replaced every 36 months, at the rated capacity or sooner, if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs