ChillTech CTII Heat Exchanger for Icemakers Features:
The exclusive ChillTech System significantly reduces the temperature
of the water to incoming ice makers. This lower feed water temperature reduces ice maker cycle times
and kWh consumption
while increasing the ice making capacity of the ice maker up to 30%.
In short, the ChillTech
drastically cuts energy usage, and increases the volume of ice a machine produces. In addition, it increases harvest weight and reduces freeze times. At the end of the cycle, you will have purged much less water. This means a highly reduced kWh consumption per 100 pounds of ice and a reduction in gallons of water used per pounds of ice harvested.
was developed to be a very simple add on to an existing or new ice machine. The ChillTech
is designed to sit on the floor, or mount on the wall using the included mounting bracket.
- 2 year warranty
- Increase ice production up to 30%
- Lowers kWh consumption up to 30%
- Connects to cold water feed line
- Self cleaning and maintenance free
- No moving parts or electrical hook-up
ChillTech CTII Specifications:
- Maximum Pressure: 100 psi
- Maximum Temperature: 100º F
- Feed Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" male flare or male NPTF
- Drain Inlet/Outlet: 3/4" slip
- Flow Rate: 5.5 gpm
- Dimensions: 5" W x 28.5" H
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.
6-22-09"We have a large ice cuber which just isn't keeping up with our needs as our business has grown over the past 5 years. We have had to purchase ice on a regular basis to offset the shortage. To resolve the problem, we installed a ChillTech Ice Booster several weeks ago and find that our ice bin is full and keeping us in plenty of ice. Manufacturer states up to 30% more ice with it installed. In our case, that could be several hundred extra pounds of ice per day."
– David Cassidy, Executive Chef at