The DLA-G20 multi-purpose standpipe airgap is designed for commercial water treatment equipment and condensate lines that require an airgap discharge to the drain. The DLA-G20 is perfect for applications where rigid Schedule-40 pipe must be plumbed to an approved airgap device. The DLA-G20 provides a convenient ready made true airgap for all Schedule-40 DWV standpipes.
Standpipe Airgap DLA-G-200 - 2" PVC 40/ABS Features:
- 1" female thread inlet for versatility of MIPT Schedule-40 nipples and adapters
- Installs onto 2" ABS or PVC Schedule-40 standpipes
- Made from white ABS resin to ASTM specifications for 2" Schedule-40 fittings
- Solid connection ensures a safe and professional installation
- Proprietary design prevents splash or spray from escaping through the airgap window
- Accommodates high flow rates
- 2 vertical inches of airgap
- Fast easy installation (typically 1-3 minutes)
- IAPMO / UPC Listed
- ASME A112.1.3
Use an approved ABS to PVC transition cement such as Oatey or Hercules which is NSF Certified and meets ASTM D 3138 when connecting to PVC pipe. No additional instructions are provided with this product.