Waterstone "Hampton" Drinking Water Filter Faucet 1250C Series Cold Only w/Cross Handle Features:
The Waterstone "Hampton" Drinking Water Filter Faucet 1250C Series Cold Only w/Cross Handle is available in solid brass construction. The filter faucet is compatible with reverse osmosis and filtration systems.
- For use in conjunction w/kitchen, prep and bar faucets
- Filter faucet compatible w/reverse osmosis and filtration systems
- All mounting hardware is included
- 1/4 turn ceramic disk valve cartridges
- 1/4" compression connection
- Solid brass construction
- Cross handle
- 1.1 gpm maximum flow rate
- 360 degree swivel spout
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 9, ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1, and CALGreen
- 100% Made in the USA
* Many Waterstone brand faucets are in stock, but a few styles and finishes are made to order with a lead time of 3 to 4 weeks from date of purchase to delivery. Polished brass has a lead time of 8-12 weeks.
* Each of these beautiful and unique faucets is created and produced for you and your home. Waterstone takes time to craft, produce, and perfect these faucets to your specifications and finish requirements. We are sure that you will be pleased with these faucets and accessories. Because of the unique nature of these items, they cannot be returned once they have been ordered or produced. Should you cancel the production of your Waterstone faucet or accessory after the order has been placed, there will be a non-refundable 25% order cancellation fee based on the price of the item being cancelled. This fee cannot be used for other purchases. To avoid these fees, please feel free to call us prior to placing your order if you have questions about the products or finishes at 1-877-335-3339.
New Black Nickel Finish Comparison
Waterstone Hampton Drinking Water Faucet Technical SpecificationsWaterstone Hampton Drinking Water Faucet Installation InstructionsAB1953 CertificationChillers
are also available to deliver instant chilled or hot water. *NOTE:
Air gaps are required for all reverse osmosis systems to prevent contamination in the event of a backup from the sewer. Non-air gap faucets may be used with RO systems when using other suitable air gap devices such as the Dual Inlet Air Gap
or other air gap devices