10" Pentek MG-10MCB Carbon Block/Membrane Filter Features:
MicroGuard™ membrane filters provide reliable bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction for safer and cleaner drinking water without incorporating chemicals into the media or adding chemicals to the filtered water. The MicroGuard carbon block membrane cartridge, MG-10MCB, is uniquely designed with integral carbon block and sediment pre-filtration for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor and for providing extended life of the internal membrane element. This cartridge has 2.5 times greater filtration surface area than some anti-microbial carbon blocks and operates at a higher flow rate with lower pressure drop. This makes the MG-10MCB ideal for Point of Use (POU) applications. The MicroGuard cartridges do not require USEPA registration and their effectiveness is not susceptible to common substances normally found in some water, e.g., hydrogen sulfide, natural organic matter (NOM) and total dissolved solids (TDS).
- Absolute 0.15 micron particle retention for bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction
- 99.9999% bacteria reduction (>6 Log)
- 99.9999% cyst reduction (>6 Log)
- Combined carbon block and sediment pre-filtration for extended life and chlorine taste and odor reduction
- Utilizes patented highly asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane with proprietary hydrophilic formulation for immediate wetting and high flow
- Double O-ring end cap ensures absolute sealing in PENTEK Seal-Safe™ 10" 3G Housings (only).
- Does not incorporate chemicals into the media or add chemicals to the filtered water
- No waste water or brine/concentrate flushing
- Retains natural mineral content of water
This filter replaces the Pentek MG-10CCBR (part # 255682-43) which has been discontinued by the manufacturer.Pentek MG-10MCB Carbon Block/Membrane Filter Specifications