9 7/8 String Wound Polypropylene 100 Micron Filter Features:
The string wound polypropylene filters are a cost effective solution for the reduction of sand, silt, rust, dirt, and scale particles. Made from 100% polypropylene cord, string wound filters can withstand temperatures up to 165º F. They are suitable for a variety of applications including residential and commercial applications using both municipal and well water. Different wound patterns for different micron ratings ensure that you are getting the right product for the right application.
- Manufactured from 100% Polypropylene Cord
- High dirt holding capactity
- Reduces sand, silt, rust and scale particles
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Fiber Cord
- Core: Polypropylene
- Temperature Range: 40-165F (4.4-73.9C)