Water Factory Systems SQC3 Reverse Osmosis System 04-045 Features:
The Sanitary Quick Change SQC3 Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System delivers the highest quality drinking water available, from the best designed system in the industry. Designed for use in chlorinated (municipal) or non-chlorinated (well) water supplies.
The SQC3 incorporates the following technologies:NOTE: some filters provide multiple functionsSQC3 Owners ManualSQC3 Specifications SheetSQC3 Helpful Information and FAQsSQC3 Performance and Data Sheet
- 5 micron particulate pre-filter – Removes dirt, sediment, sand and other physical particles.
- Granulated activated carbon pre-filter – Reduces chemicals, such as chlorine, that may be in your water supply.
- Reverse osmosis – Reduces 93%-98% of dissolved mineral salts and other contaminates in your potable water supply. Also removes microscopic particles such as bacterial cysts, algae, and toxic metals (lead, mercury and arsenic).
- Carbon post-filter – A polishing process that removes tastes and odors out of the water.
The SQC3 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System reduces:
WARRANTY: All SQC3 reverse osmosis units are backed with a 10-year factory warranty to be free of defects and material workmanship. The reverse osmosis membrane is warranted for two full years, which is twice what the competition has to offer!
- The disposable filter cartridges MUST be replaced every 12 months, at the rated capacity or sooner, if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs.
- The RO membrane and pleated filter MUST be replaced every 36 months, at the rated capacity or sooner, if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs