3M Aqua-Pure 3MRO301 (SQC3) Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
The 3MRO301 Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System delivers among the highest quality drinking water available through advanced three-stage filtration. The Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) head design enables users to replace the filter cartridges easily and quickly without a mess, while also reducing risk of filter media contamination during change-out. The new self-cleansing technology of the RO membrane extends the life of the membrane, meaning less waste and less money spent maintaining your system.What's in the box:
(1) RO System with 3 filter cartridges, (1) Faucet, (1) Tank, & Installation Accessories, including Tubing, Fittings, Installation Manual, NSF Performance Data Sheet
The 3MRO301 incorporates the following technologies:NOTE: some filters provide multiple functions3MRO301/SQC3 Owners Manual3MRO301/SQC3 Specifications Sheet3MRO301/SQC3 Helpful Information and FAQs3MRO301/SQC3 Performance and Data Sheet
- 10 micron sediment-carbon pre-filter – Removes fine particles while also reducing chlorine.
- Reverse Osmosis TFM Membrane – Reduces 93%-98% of dissolved mineral salts and other contaminates in your potable water supply. Also removes microscopic particles such as bacterial cysts, algae, and toxic metals (lead, mercury and arsenic).
- Carbon post-filter – Polishes the finely filtered water to restore fullness and flavor.
The 3MRO301/SQC3 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System reduces:
WARRANTY: All 3MRO301/SQC3 reverse osmosis units are backed with a 10-year factory warranty to be free of defects and material workmanship. The reverse osmosis membrane is warranted for two full years, which is twice what the competition has to offer!
- The disposable filter cartridges MUST be replaced every 12 months, at the rated capacity or sooner, if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs.
- The RO membrane and pleated filter MUST be replaced every 36 months, at the rated capacity or sooner, if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs