eXact Micro 10 Advanced Photometer System
The eXact Micro 10 Advanced Photometer uses a patented method and technologies that offer faster, safer, easier, and more precise water testing. It offers the capability for ten direct reads: combined chlorine, free chlorine, total chlorine, cyanuric acid, total alkalinity, ozone, calcium, phosphate, pH and chloride/salt.
- USEPA Compliant meter for free and total chlorine
- Over 10 direct read parameters: combined chlorine, free chlorine, total chlorine, cyanuric acid, total alkalinity, ozone, calcium, phosphate, pH and chloride/salt
- First meter to directly read combined chlorine with 0.01 precision. No math required.
- The ITS eXact Micro 10 Advanced Photometer Kit's proprietary optics allow for accurate testing with out cap
- With built-in, permanent sample cell, simply fill or dip meter into water.
- No color matching necessary to diagnose test results
- 160 test memory (saves last 20 tests per menu)
- Automatic countdown timer
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Waterproof meter floats
- No-slip grip housing
- Environmentally Friendly - Uses 60% less chemicals than competitors products
- CE certification
- 2-year warranty
eXact Micro 10 Advanced Photometer System Statistics
- Measurement method: Photometric
- Programmed tests: Detection range
- Free chlorine: 0.00-11.00 ppm
- Combined chlorine: 0.00-11.00 ppm
- pH: 6.2-8.4 pH
- Bromine: 0.00-33.0 ppm
- Total alkalinity: 20-180 ppm
- Phosphate: 0.04-3.20 ppm
- Ozone: 0.00-11.00 ppm
- Calcium hardness: 20-990 ppm
- Chloride (as NaCl): 1000-9990 ppm
- Cyanuric acid: 5-90 ppm
- Transmission (30 other test parameters): 99.9-0.01%
eXact Micro 10 Advanced Photometer System SpecificationseXact Micro 10 Advanced Photometer System ManualeXact Micro 10 Advanced Photometer System Warranty Registration
- Government Compliance: European CE Mark and USEPA Compliance for free/total chlorine
- Resolution: Up to 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Sample required: 4 mL (0.13 oz)
- Operating temperature range: 0 - 50°C (32 - 122°F)
- Waterproof rating: exceeds IP67
- Instrument dimensions: 2" x 1.4" x 6.375"
- Instrument weight: 5 oz (6 oz with batteries installed)
- Batteries NOT included; requires (4) AAA alkaline batteries
Note: To ensure optimal performance, store your eXact kit in a cool, dry place away from excess heat (below 100°F/38°C), moisture, and oxidizers such as chlorine and bromine.