Sanitron S2400C, 40 gpm, Ultraviolet Water Purifier Features:
The Sanitron S2400C Ultraviolet Water Purifier utilizes germicidal ultraviolet lamps that produce short wave radiation lethal to microorganisms present in water such as bacteria and viruses. The S2400C is the ideal solution for an ever growing range of water treatment applications.
- 2 to 416 gallons per minute, 120 to 25,000 GPH
- Potable and high purity water applications
- 304 or 316 stainless steel, electropolished and passivated
- Easy off retainer cap for effortless lamp change
- Drain plug for in place drainage of the purifier chamber
- Sight port to view germicidal lamp operation
- Removable flanged head for easy disassemble
- Patented dual action wiper mechanism for cleaning of the quartz sleeve
- Interchangeable chamber for 5,000 GPH and up
- Maximum recommended operating pressure for all purifiers is 100 p.s.i.
- Pressure drop at maximum recommended flow rate is less than 5 p.s.i.
S2400C UV Purifier Advantages:
- Effective - All micro-organisms are susceptible to Sanitron ultraviolet disinfection
- Economical - Hundreds of gallons are purified for each penny of operating cost
- Safe - No danger of overdosing; no addition of dangerous chemicals
- Fast - Water is ready for use as soon as it leaves the purifier, no further contact time required
- Easy - Simple installation and care. Compact units require minimum space.
- Automatic - Provides continuous or intermittent disinfection without special attention
- Chemical Free - No chlorine taste or corrosion problems
- Versatile - Capacities available from two to thousands of gallons per minute (g.p.m.)
Applications include home wells, farms, ranches, dairies, bottling plants, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, laboratories, hospital, electronic industries, food industry, hotels, aquarium and hatcheries, nurseries and pools, etc. Sanitron S2400C UV Water Purifier SpecificationsSanitron S2400C UV Water Purifier Operation Manual