Kerick Mini Adjustable Float Valve – 1/4" ID Barb:
The Kerick FVMA-B22 Mini Adjustable Float Valve is manufactured out of PVC with a polyethylene float. The valve is designed to shut off incoming water flow when the reservoir water level causes the float to rise. The adjustable arm allows the float to be used in the vertical or horizontal position.
- Tested to 100 psi
- Flange to float tip measurement is 6.5" - Inlet adds approximately 1" to overall length
- Estimated flow rate of 1.5 GPM at 40 PSI
- 1/4" barb inlet and free flow outlet
- Approximate diameter is 1.4"
- .093 orifice
- NSF approved PVC Body
- Jam nut
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Sealing washer
- 1/4" ID barb
- Polyethylene float
- Replaceable, chemical resistant Santoprene® rubber seal
Due to the vast combination of components (valve sizes, orifice sizes, rod lengths & float sizes) Kerick Valve does not warranty this product for any particular purpose or use. Suitability of use and proper installation is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or installer. Limited Warranty
Should the valve not perform as designed due to material or workmanship defect within one year of installation or two years from manufacturing date, whichever comes first, Kerick Valve will replace or repair the valve at its option. Liability is limited to cost or repair of float valve assemblies only.