TLC-150-CV Encapsulated Module (150 GPD)
GE TLC-150-CV is a 150 Gallon per Day Encapsulated Reverse Osmosis Membrane
which includes a Control Valve & Flow Control. It has a built-in permeate check-valve which eliminates the need for additional fittings and reduces the potential for water leaks within the system.
- ANSI/NSF 58 listed for material safety, structural integrity & for performance
- Color-coded ports and quick connect fittings for easy connection to an existing system
- Check-valve and flow control
- Membrane-separation technology
- Thin-Film Membrane
- NOTE: This Membrane is not chlorine resistant. A CTO reduction water filter must be used before the RO membrane if chlorine is present in your water supply
Unlike conventional filtration which can be maintenance-intensive, membrane-separation technology uses crossflow filtration where impurities are captured on the membrane and are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream. Thus the membrane surface is continuously cleaned, which prolongs the life of the membrane and reduces maintenance costs.
The spiral-wound membrane element
is constructed of one or more membrane envelopes which are wound around a perforated central tube. The permeate water passes through the reverse osmosis membrane into the envelope and spirals inward to the central tube. TLC-150-CV 1234408 Encapsulated Module (150 GPD) Specs
Also Compatible With:
|Encapsulated Membrane Elements (Dry)