20" KX Matrikx +10/2 CTO Carbon Block 3 Mic Filter Features:
Manufactured using KX's proprietary extrusion process, the Matrikx +10/2 surpasses the performance of GAC and PAC, but is offered at an extremely competitive price. Unlike GAC/PAC filter elements, there is no channeling, fluidizing or release of carbon fines.
Matrikx +10/2 filters consist of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced absorptive capacity and efficiency. Matrikx +10/2 filters flow in a radial (outside-to-inside) direction, providing increased dirt-holding capacity and low pressure drop. These filters do not channel or bypass due to the extreme uniformity of their extruded activated carbon core. Service life of the Matrikx +10/2 is greatly extended by a prefiltration medium.
20" KX Matrikx +10/2 CTO Carbon Block 3 Mic Filter Specifications
- Perfect choice for point-of-use (POU) and reverse osmosis systems
- Significantly Exceeds Performance of Traditional GAC and PAC Filters
- Unlike GAC/PAC filter elements, there is:
- No channeling
- No fluidizing
- No release of carbon fines.
- High Performance at Low Cost
- Performance Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing