Purtrex 9 7/8" Sediment Depth Filter - 5 Mic (PX05-9 7/8) Features:
- Lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density towards the center
- Contains no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders
- Meets the requirement of the FDA for food and beverage contact
- Long filter life
- Superior dirt holding capacity
- Potable water filtration
- Chemical filtration - wide chemical compatibility
- Plating baths
- Amine Filtration
- Made in the USA
The Purtrex depth filter is an great value for general applications where long life, high-purity and low change-out frequency are required. Produced through GE’s patented melt blown microfiber technology, Purtrex is a 100% pure polypropylene depth filter with exceptional dirt-holding capacity. The Purtrex graded density filter matrix captures particles throughout the entire filter depth. This translates to longer life and fewer change-outs than existing string-wound or resin-bonded filters. The filter incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal.
The Purtrex Sediment Depth Filters are available in a 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50, and 75 micron levels and 9-3/4", 9-7/8", 10", 19-1/2", 20", 29-1/4", 30", 40", and 50" lengths, and various end caps.
Purtrex PX05-9 7/8 Sediment Depth Filter Specifications