KX Matrikx CTO 10" BB Carbon Block Filter 5 mic Features:
Matrikx CTO filters are the most widely used carbon block devices in the world and provide previously unattainable performance at the lowest price point. The extrusion process allows the production of a carbon block with more carbon, but a lower pressure drop. This enables a Matrikx CTO filter to deliver extended life while removing sediment, chlorine taste and odor and organic contaminants from water, aqueous solutions or suspensions. The Matrikx CTO is also widely used in filtering organic solvents.
Manufactured from high purity acid-washed activated carbon, its dirt-holding capacity and the absence of carbon fines makes the Matrikx CTO the filter of choice. A superior carbon block, it combines both high performance and integrity with an exceptional cost-to-performance value. As a result, Matrikx CTO virtually renders GAC filters obsolete by comparison.
KX Matrikx CTO 10" BB Carbon Block Filter 5 mic Specifications
- Ideal for use in residential and commercial water purification systems, food service, pre and post-RO systems
- Delivers extended life while removing sediment, chlorine, taste, odor and organic contaminants
- Manufactured from high purity acid-washed activated carbon
- High adsorptive capacity and efficiency
- Efficient sediment filter
- Unlike GAC/PAC filter elements, there is:
- No channeling
- No fluidizing
- No release of carbon fines
- High performance at low cost
- Competitively priced vs. GAC filters
- Performance tested and verified by Independent Laboratory Testing