10" BB KX Matrikx +Pb1 CTO Carbon Block 0.5 Mic Filter Features:
Matrikx +Pb1 is a powerful, multifunctional filter cartridge for residential and commercial water treatment systems. Manufactured with KX's proprietary extrusion process, Matrikx +Pb1 filters offer high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine taste and odor.
Matrikx +Pb1 filters consist of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency. This extruded activated carbon filter reduces soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. The filter flows in a radial (outside-to-inside) direction, providing increased dirt-holding capacity and low pressure drop.
10" BB KX Matrikx +Pb1 CTO Carbon Block 0.5 Mic Filter Specifications
- Ideal for use in residential and commercial water purification systems
- Filters reduce soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium
- Outstanding chlorine taste and odor reduction
- Offers high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water
- Service life greatly extended by a prefiltration medium
- Cyst reduction based on NSI/ANSI Standard 53 including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma
- Turbidity reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Performance tested and verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
Also Compatible With: