Culligan ISH-100 Shower Filter
The Culligan ISH-100 shower filter head delivers better water for a better shower. Certified by NSF International, the patented filter media in this product reduces chlorine for a full 10,000 gallons. The cartridge also reduces sulfur odor and scale. Easy to install with no tools required, this unit will retro-fit to any existing ½-inch threaded shower arm.
- White polypropylene
- Features Level 2 extra filtration
- KDF filter removes up to 97% chlorine
- Reduces scale, rust, sediment, odor, sulfur and other impurities
- Attaches easily to standard 1/2" shower head
- Quick and easy shower filter installation - no tools required
- Special design does not shorten the height of your current shower head
- Includes: (1) ISH-100 shower filter assembly, (1) WHR-140 filter, installation instructions, Teflon tape and water filter cartridge reminder sticker
Culligan Shower Filter Specifications
- KDF replacement filter life: 6 months or 10,000 gallons
- Flow rate: 2.5 gpm
- Temperature range: 40 - 120° F
- Pressure range: 30 - 125 psi
- Filter media: kinetic degradation fluxion (KDF)
ISH-100 Installation Instructions
Installs on standard ½-inch threaded shower arm.
- Remove existing shower head from shower arm. Set shower head aside.
- Wrap three layers of Teflon tape around the threads of the shower arm. (Teflon tape included.)
- Attach Culligan Shower Filter to the shower arm by hand. Screw on the shower filter until the filter is secure (approximately three revolutions). DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN. (If your shower arm is too short you can remove the cartridge and then screw the filter cap onto the shower arm. Once the filter cap is in place you can replace the cartridge.)
- Wrap three layers of Teflon tape onto the threads of the Culligan shower filter.
- Install your shower head and hand-tighten.
- Flush the cartridge for 5 minutes to remove all carbon fines.