Rainshow'r Beroulli Shower Head
Rainshow’r brings you the most innovative shower head available, the Bernoulli shower head. Part of the Rainshow’r Signature Series of products.
- The first shower head specifically designed for use with a shower filter
- Italian-influenced design employs the scientifically recognized Bernoulli principle of pressure changes in fluids at increasing flow rates.
- Building this principle into the Bernoulli allows a very strong water spray combining air and water without the needle-like
feeling of other shower heads.
- Solid brass (6.7 oz) shower heads crafted by American workers in the United States.
- Fits all standard American plumbing. Conforms to U.S. Energy Policy Act — 2.5 GPM at 80 psi
- First U.S. made fixed-action shower head introduced to the American market in over 20 years.
When you first hold a Bernoulli shower head in your hand you instantly feel the quality. The Bernoulli is made of solid non-scaling brass — solid, because it is built in America. Unlike other similar shower heads on the market, the Bernoulli Power Shower is designed and built with American craftsmanship—quality you can feel and built to last.
The only shower head of its type. Beautiful and simple design comes in five different finishes to match almost any bathroom decor. A wonderful showering experience with half the water. A 2.5 GPM spray that feels like 5GPM.