Omnipure ELF1M Everpure Compatible 1M CTO/Cyst 15,000 gal Filter Features:
The Omnipure ELF1M Everpure 1M Compatible Filter
is engineered and manufactured to the same exacting standards as all Omnipure filters, the ELF-Series’ expanded volume and higher flow rates are ideal for commercial applications such as equipment protection and water polishing.
NOTE: Omnipure ELF1M Water Filter is compatible with Everpure® single heads with a collar only. The list below displays which Everpure Heads are compatible with Omnipure ELF Series filters.
- Taste, odor and chlorine reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Class 1 filtration media
- Maximum one-year service life
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm
- NSF Certified under ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste, Odor and Chlorine Reduction
|Compatible Filter Heads||Non-Compatible Filter Heads|
- QC7I: Multi-Cartridge Head Manifold
The new ELF Series was designed for those customers that are using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative to the replacement bodies offered.
The main benefit of the ELF Series is price to performance value. ELF Series filters, with equal or superior filtration capability, are offered at a considerably lower price than comparable replacement bodies on the market.
|Model Number||Body Size||Service Life|
|ELF1M||4" x 12.5"||15,000 Gallons|
|ELF1ML||4" x 12.5"||6,500 Gallons|
|ELF1ML-KDF||4" x 12.5"||10,000 Gallons|
|ELF5M||4" x 12.5"||10,000 Gallons|
|ELF10M||4" x 12.5"||10,000 Gallons|
* Everpure is the registered trademark of Everpure, Inc. of Northbrook, Illinois 60062 the manufacturer of Everpure brand water treatment equipment. The replacement water filter listed above is not manufactured or endorsed by Everpure. Rather, this filter is manufactured by Omnipure Corporation. While this filter is compatible for use in Everpure brand water treatment equipment, we make no representation as to whether using this filter is consistent with the warranty applicable to Everpure equipment.
Also Compatible With: