Viqua Sterilight Cobalt Plus 13 gpm Drinking Water System w/ UV Intensity Monitor
The Viqua Sterilight Cobalt™ SCM320-DWS12 system provides a point-of-entry water treatment system with both disinfection and filtration. The SCM320-DWS12 is ideal for POE applications such as a whole home or cottage that require a high flow rate.
The new Cobalt Plus Controller provides constant output current and a universal power input (100-240V./50-60Hz.), as well as visually displaying % UV output, remaining lamp life and total days of operation. It also features the addition of a discrete 254 nm UV sensor and the capability of adding an optional solenoid shutoff valve.
- Includes a 1" FNPT inlet connection and a unique combination port (3/4" FNPT & 1" MNPT) on the outlet connection.
- This compact unit incorporates Sterilight's Cobalt™ disinfection system and two filter housings, all on the same installation bracket.
- Provides point-of-entry disinfection with a flow rate of 8 gpm (30.3 lpm) at a 30 mJ/cm² dose (6 gpm (22.7 lpm) if a dose of 40 mJ/cm² is required.)
- This modular system is ideal for any application requiring a high flow rate in a compact space.
- Packaged in a water-tight case and come fully CSA and CE compliant.
- Manufactured with a polished, 304 stainless steel axial flow reactor.
- Lamp change is easily accomplished without interrupting the water flow, or having to drain the reactor
- Overmoulded connector can be removed without any additional tools.
This system is sold without filter cartridges. One of the two filter housings can be used for a 10" BB 5 micron sediment reduction, while the second can hold a 20" BB carbon filter for taste and odor reduction. The filtration portion of the SC320-DWS12 preceeds the disinfection unit.
This system is compatible with the S320RL-HO Sterilight Lamp and the QS-320 Quartz Sleeve. For any necessary system replacements, the UV Lamp/Quartz Sleeve Combo Kit for SC320-DWS12 includes:
Cobalt-DWS Operation Manual