S3000H Automatic Shut-Off Valve 4 Way 1/4 John Guest Speedfit
The dual diaphragm design of FLOWMATICS's WQA validated valves provide automatic shut-off to supply line when storage tank reaches 65% of inlet pressure, saving thousands of gallons of water per year. S3000H Series ASO Valves are the most popular and dependable automatic shut-off valves, and are manufactured using FDA grade and NSF certified materials. This product is available in black or white.
Here's how it works:
- Connections: 1/4" Quick Connect
- Shuts off supply line when tank reaches 65% of inlet pressure
- Best ASO valve on the market
- Saves thousands of gallons of water per year
- Constructed of FDA grade NSF certified materials
- Available in black or white
The valve automatically shuts off production when the tank pressure reaches approximately 65% of the incoming line pressure to indicate the tank is full. This device saves thousands of gallons of water.
RO Systems without an ASO valve continually send Rinse water to the drain even when the tank is full.
S3000H Automatic Shut-Off Valve Installation
- Insert the tube feeding the membrane inlet into the ASO IN/OUT fittings:
- Insert the tube from the PREFILTER Outlet into the "IN" fitting .
- Insert the opposite tube end that feeds the Membrane INLET into the "OUT" fitting. NOTE: The side with the "IN & OUT" markings IS THE HIGH PRESSURE FEED SIDE.
- Insert the tube feeding the tank from the Product Water port of the membrane housing:
- Locate the Product Water outlet from the membrane housing (on the end w/ 2 ports: center is Product water, side port is Rinse/Drain).
- Insert the Product water tube from the membrane housing into either "Tank" fitting of the valve. This is the side of the valve with the four screws (Low Pressure Side).
- Insert the opposite tube end that feeds the Tank into the other "Tank" fitting of the valve.