Watts WQC4RO11-50 Kwik Change RO System 50 gpd Features:
The Watts WQC4RO11-50 Kwik Change Reverse Osmosis System uses 1/4 turn quick change filters eliminating the mess and difficulty associated with filter changes. There are check valves installed in the manifold between cartridges to prevent back-flow and shut off valves in each filter head that shuts off the water flow when cartridges are removed.
- Cartridges connect directly to the unit by a simple 1/4 turn.
- Filter housings are eliminated. No mess during cartridge replacement
- Internal valves shut off flow when cartridges are removed.
- Cartridges have double o-rings so they won't leak.
- Compact design, so the unit requires less space below your sink
- All components are an integral part of the unit, requiring fewer tube connections.
- Back-fllow prevention valves are installed between the elements.
- Includes a chrome top mount air gap faucet.
Watts WQC4RO11-50 Kwik Change RO System 50 gpd SpecificationsWatts WQC4RO11-50 Kwik Change RO System 50 gpd Manual
Disclaimer: Watts® is a registered trademark of Watts Water Technologies, Inc, which is not affiliated or otherwise associated with Fresh Water Systems, Inc. or this site. Fresh Water Systems, Inc acknowledges and confirms that it has not been granted any license or authority from Watts Water Technologies, Inc to use the mark, and further confirms that any and all use of the mark on this site is for identification and descriptive purposes only and such use is not intended to, does not, and shall not be deemed to imply any association or affiliation between Watts Water Technologies, Inc. and Fresh Water Systems, Inc. of any nature whatsoever.