Blue-White F-300 Pitot Tube Acrylic Flowmeter
The Blue-White F-300 Flowmeters are made of one piece machined acrylic bodies and corrosion resistant 316SS or Teflon internal float materials. Dual GPM/LPM scales are printed on both sides of the meter. The F-300 mounts easily to existing horizontal pipe; no unions or adapters required!
- Maximum Temperature = 190°F at 0 PSI
- Maximum Pressure = 150 PSI at 70°F
- Accuracy = +/- 10% (of the full scale reading)
- Mounts onto horizontal pipe
- Mounting SS clamps and gasket included
- Acceptable for outdoor installations (direct sunlight)
- Pitot (impact) tube design makes it easy to install on existing pipe
|Part #||Flow Rate||Size|
|F-30100P||5 - 40 gpm|
|F-30150P||20 -100 gpm|
|F-30200P||40 - 150 gpm|
|F-30600P||250 - 1050 gpm"|
The F-300 series flowmeters should only be used on the size and type of pipe for which they were intended. Incorrect use will result in inaccurate readings and leakage problems.
Blue-White F-300 Technical Data Sheet