Replacement Reagent #1, Bottle of 50 - CLEARANCE
Reagent #1 adjusts the pH of the sample and converts cyanide to cyanogen chloride. 50 test included.
- Add 2mL sample to micro-cuvettes
- Dip #1 the test strip for 30 seconds into sample
- Dip #2 test strip for 30 seconds
- View strip #2 for blue color to determine semi-quantitative concentration
- After 10 minutes match the color in cuvette to color chart for quantitative cyanide concentration.
- Detection sensitivity is 0.01 ppm (mg/L), with a range to 1.0 ppm (mg/L).
- The Cyanide Kit is the quick and accurate solution for testing cyanide concentrations.