GE GXRTQR SmartWater Compatible Inline Refrigerator Filter Features:
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
- Reduces rust and sediment
- NSF 42 Certified
- Replace every 12 months
For use with icemakers and/or water in the door refrigerators with water lines featuring the thumb latch valved (inlet) and non-valved insert fittings
Keep your existing system with the RC-GXRTQR
or eliminate your valved couplings by cutting the tubing before brass nuts, and use the Omnipure K2533-JJ
Reasons to purchase the RC-GXRTQR:
- Made in the USA (GXRTQ/QXRTQR/GXRTQDR made in Mexico)
- Reuse existing coupling bodies and prevent a retrofit.
- Utilizes the inline supply side valved fitting with thumb latch
The New GE GXRTDR does not come with the valved fittings and only has built in 1/4" push-in fittings.
See the RC-GXRTQ
for the GE Compatible SmartWater Inline Filter Kit with valved and non-valved coupler fittings.GE GXRTQR SmartWater Compatible Inline Refrigerator Filter Specs