RUSCO’s 3/4" Chemical Resistant Spin-Down sediment filter system with PE filter screen make solid particle removal simple and economical. The benefit of the chemically resistant 3/4" Spin-Down filter is its housing & head are made from chemical resistant materials for contaminated water, and its ability to be cleaned and reused. The 3/4" Chemically resistant Rusco Spin-Down Sediment Filter has a clear cover that can be easily removed for total cleaning. The unique tornado (spin-down action) effect created by the patented process is unique.
Rusco Chemically Resistant Spin Down Filter 3/4" PE Features:
- Unique element design traps sediment in lower reservoir of clear cover.
- Clear bowl easily removed for total cleaning (No tools required-using tools voids warranty)
- Sediment is visible through the clear cover indicating when the filter needs cleaning
- Ball valve allows for quick sediment removal from bottom of cover
- Centrifuge Spin-Down type sediment separation
- No down time!!
Rusco Chemically Resistant Spin Down Filter 3/4" PE Benefits:
- The new 1.5" & 2" Spin-down models make it easy to convert the standard spin-down filter to a Sediment Trapper by simply replacing the element screens
- No filter cartridges to replace
- No down time required flushing out sediment
- No wasteful backwashing required
- Small size takes little space
- Screen sizes can be easily changed if required
- Multiple uses: Well water, Irrigation, Sand sensitive valves, Drip irrigation, Faucet aerators, Poultry Growers Watering devices (.010"), Fogger nozzles, Pre-treatment for Ultra water systems and Reverse Osmosis
Rusco Spin Down Brochure
Rusco Spin Down Sediment Filters Information
Rusco Spin Down Sediment Filters Manual