Maytag UKF8001 Refrigerator Water Filter:
The Amana Maytag PuriClean II Filter UKF8001 is the OEM filter for many Amana and Maytag refrigerator models. It provides you with clean water from your refrigerator by reducing chlorine taste and odors and other contaminants.
Maytag UKF8001 Refrigerator Filter Installation InstructionsMaytag UKF8001 Refrigerator Filter Product Data Sheet
- Reduces sediment, chlorine taste & odors
- Reduces lead, mercury, cyst & turbidity
- Replace every 6 months
- NSF Certified to Standard 42 & 53
Maytag UKF8001 Water Filter Replacement Instructions
IMPORTANT: Air trapped in the water system may cause water and filter to eject. Always dispense water for at least 2 minutes before removing the filter or blue bypass cap.
- Locate the filter door in the right side of the refrigerator ceiling.
- Press in the tab on the filter cover door to release the door latch.
- Rotate the used filter counter clockwise until it is released from the filter head. Note: there may be some water in the filter and some spilling may occur.
- Remove the sealing label from the end of the filter and insert into the filter head. Do not tamper with the filter cap. Rotate gently clockwise until the filter stops.
- Lift the filter up into the compartment. Close the filter door completely.
- Reduce water spurts by flushing air from the system. Run water continuously for 4 gallons (approximately 5 minutes) through the dispenser until water runs steady. Additional flushing may be required in some households where water is of poor quality
The Filter Reset control allows you to restart the water filter status tracking feature each time you replace your water filter. Press and hold the Filter Reset touch pad for 3 seconds, until the Order or Replace light turns off.
The UKF8001 filter
replaces the UKF8001AXX
and the following refrigerator water filter part numbers:
Amana Water Filters / Maytag Water Filters
MFI2568AES, UKF8001AXX-750, UKF8001AXXP, UKF8001, 8001P, UKF8001AXX, UKF8001-TG, UKF8001T, WF50, OWF50, WF51, OWF51, WF50-NI300, OWF50-NI300, WF50-KNI300, WF50-NI500, OWF50-WI500, WF50-WI500, WF50-KWI500, 67002269, 67002671, 67003523, 67003526, 67003527, 67003528, 67003591, 67003727, 67006637, 12589201, 12589203, 12589206, 12589208, 12589210, 101414-B, 101414-C, 101412-B (discontinued)
Dacor Part # AFF3
Refrigerators: EF36LNF, EF36LNDF, EF36RNF, EF36RNDF, EF36BNF, & EF36BNDFMillennia
Refrigerators: IF36BNDF, IF36INDF, IF36BNNFSF
Epicure Refrigerators: EF36IWF
Replaces Viking RWFFR refrigerator filter in Viking Bottom-mount, french door bottom-mount, and side-by-side w/ dispenser refrigerators.
Models: DDBF, DDFF, DDSF036, RDDFF236, RDDFF236SS01, RDDFF236SS02, RDDFF236SS03, VCBF, VCFF, VCSF036D, RDFN536DSS
Note: If you have a Kenmore refrigerator, and your fridge model number starts with 596, then your refrigerator was made by Amana.
Also Compatible With:
||46-9005, 469005, 9005, 9005P, 46-9006, 469006, 9006, 9006P 469005750, 469005-750, 46-9005-750, 469006750, 469006-750, 46-9006-750, 04609005000, 04609006000, 46-9992, 469992, 9992, 9992P
|| EveryDrop™ EDR4RXD1, FILTER 4, 4396395, 8171032, 8171249