GE GXRTQ SmartWater Compatible Inline Refrigerator Filter Features:
The GE GXRTQ Inline Refrigerator Filter has been discontinued. This compatible kit offers the same level of filtration and the same style of quick coupling fittings. This kit is available with fittings that will work with copper tubing or with plastic tubing. You will need to make sure you select the correct option for your application.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
- Reduces rust and sediment
- NSF 42 Certified
- Replace every 12 months
For use with icemakers and/or water in the door refrigerators with water lines featuring the thumb latch valved (inlet) and non-valved insert fittings.
Note: The RC-GXRTQ & RC-GXRTQ-Copper both come with the complete fittings kit. Please be sure to choose the right part number based on the type of tubing being used.
Reasons to purchase the RC-GXRTQ:
- Reuse existing coupling bodies and prevent a retrofit.
- Utilizes the inline supply side valved fitting with thumb latch
- The RC-GXRTQ compatible is made in the USA
- The GE Smartwater OEM is not (GXRTQ/GXRTQR/GXRTQDR made in Mexico)
The New GE GXRTDR does not come with the valved fittings and only has built in 1/4" push-in fittings.
See the RC-GXRTQR
for the GE Compatible SmartWater Inline Filter Kit with male insert fittings.GE GXRTQ SmartWater Compatible Inline Refrigerator Filter Specs