The Amway / Quixtar Compatible A101 Filter is a carbon block filter that reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for 6 to 12 months. The A101 is designed with same threaded connection as the original Amway filter. This filter, slightly smaller than the original, easily fits in all Amway full size filter housings. It includes flat washer to insure proper seal on threaded connection. This system's filtration ensures excellent tasting drinking water day after day.
The DWC-A101 filter reduces sediment, lead, cysts, and chlorine taste & odor.
- aka Quixtar Water Filter Replacement
- O-rings sold separately
- 7-1/4" in length x 3-7/8" in diameter
- Water filter media is carbon block
- Water filter life is 6 to 12 months
Cartridge is Compatible with:
- Replaces A101
- Amway filters E-84, E-85, E-9225, E-9231, E-9233, N5593
- Gen IV system replacement filter
The A101 Filter is not compatible with the E-9696, E-9395, or 2045AD
, which measures 2.95" in diameter at the cap, and 4" in overall length with 1/8"fpt at the top of the cartridge. Replace your compact system with the Culligan US-316
with the Pentek CBC-5
which is rated for cysts, lead, and VOC's.