Waterstone "Annapolis" 1300 Lever Handle Bar Cold Only Faucet Features:
The Waterstone "Annapolis" 1300 Lever Handle Bar Cold Only Faucet is available in solid brass construction. The faucet uses a 3/8" compression connection.
- Solid brass construction
- 1/4 turn ceramic disk valve cartridges
- Lever handles
- 1.7 gpm maximum flow rate
- Removable aerator tip for easy cleaning
- 360 degree swivel spout
- 3/8" compression connection
- All mounting hardware
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 9, ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1, CALGreen and ADA
- 100% Made in the USA
* Each of these beautiful and unique faucets is created and produced for you and your home. Waterstone takes time to craft, produce, and perfect these faucets to your specifications and finish requirements. We are sure that you will be pleased with these faucets and accessories. Because of the unique nature of these items, they cannot be returned once they have been ordered or produced. Should you cancel the production of your Waterstone faucet or accessory after the order has been placed, there will be a non-refundable 25% order cancellation fee based on the price of the item being cancelled. This fee cannot be used for other purchases. To avoid these fees, please feel free to call us prior to placing your order if you have questions about the products or finishes at 1-877-335-3339.
New Black Nickel Finish Comparison
Waterstone "Annapolis" 1300 Lever Handle Bar Faucet Technical SpecificationsAB1953 Certification