Waterstone "Annapolis" 1350 Cross Handle Bar Cold Only Faucet Features:
The Waterstone "Annapolis" 1350 Cross Handle Bar Cold Only Faucet is available in solid brass construction. The faucet uses a 3/8" compression connection.
- Solid brass construction
- 1/4 turn ceramic disk valve cartridges
- Cross handles
- 1.7 gpm maximum flow rate
- Removable aerator tip for easy cleaning
- 360 degree swivel spout
- 3/8" compression connection
- All mounting hardware
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 9, ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1, CALGreen and ADA
- 100% Made in the USA
* Many Waterstone brand faucets are in stock, but a few styles and finishes are made to order with a lead time of 3 to 4 weeks from date of purchase to delivery. Polished brass has a lead time of 8-12 weeks.
New Black Nickel Finish Comparison
Waterstone Annapolis 1350 Cross Handle Bar Faucet Technical SpecificationsAB1953 Certification