Selex 9 3/4" Sediment Depth Filter - 5 Mic SXD-93/4-YYP Features:
- Patented melt blown microfiber technology
- Magnetic Media (CMP) – Solvents, Slurry/Dispersion, Pre-Filter and Final Filter at Coater
- Photographic – Incoming Water, Liquid Chemicals, Developer, Fixer, Stopper Solutions
- Petrochemicals – Waterflood, Completion, Enhanced Oil Recovery, Amines
- Chemical Process Industry – Reagent Grade Chemicals, Process Water
- Pharmaceuticals – Clarify Production Broths, Prefiltration
- Meets the requirements of the FDA for food and beverage contact
- Pure polyproplene construction
- Fast rinse-up in high purity applications
- Manufactured for resistance to a wide range of chemical solutions.
The Selex Cartridge filter high-precision, graded density cartridge filter is on the leading edge of depth filter technology. The Selex delivers consistently high particulate retention rates that equal the performance of absolute rated filters. The patented Selex manufacturing process controls the density and fiber size which are key to the filter’s high particle retention, high dirt holding capacity and long life. Selex cartridge filters are made from thermally-welded blown microfibers of polypropylene. No additives, resin binders, lubricants, anti-static or release agents are used in the manufacturing of Selex cartridge filters. Osmonics certifies that the filter material meets the requirements of the FDA.
Selex SXD-93/4-YYP Specifications