Nimbus 104019 Automatic Shut-Off Valve 3 Way Duckbill JACO 1/4 x 1/4 x 3/8 Branch
Automatic Shut-off (ASO) Valves, are a vital part of any efficient reverse osmosis system. The Nimbus 104019 will help to keep your system from wasting water and save you money.
Here's how it works:
- Required on CS-1, CS-2 and CS-3 systems
- Compatible with Nimbus Sierra System
- Saves thousands of gallons of water
- 3 way valve with JACO fittings
- Connections: 1/4" x 1/4" x 3/8" Branch
The valve automatically shuts off production when the tank pressure reaches approximately 65% of the incoming line pressure to indicate the tank is full. This device saves thousands of gallons of water. RO Systems without an ASO valve continually send Rinse water to the drain even when the tank is full.